1&1 hosting Review | How to order a hosting packages using 1&1
1&1 web hosting, established in 1988, is a web facilitating or web hosting organization possessed by United Internet, a German Internet organization. Its CEO is Eric Tholomé, who assumed control in 2017. The organization is one of the world’s biggest web facilitating organizations, utilizing more than 7000 individuals around the world, with workplaces in 10 nations and with server farms in Europe and in Lenexa, Kansas.
The company offers domain registration, cloud servers, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated servers.(citation needed) The company offers shared hosting packages on the Linux and Windows platforms, and that is because it offers a drag or-drop template product, MyWebsite. 1&1 is a an affordable web that offers rich site creation instruments, great help, and Windows servers, however 1&1 testing demonstrates that uptime isn’t generally shake strong.
Features of 1&1 hosting
- Websites for non-developers
- Cheap web hosting
- Managed WordPress
- Windows and Linux hosting
- Virtual, cloud, and dedicated servers
- Reseller Web Hosting
- Dedicated Web Hosting
- VPS Web Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Shared Web Hosting
- Satisfactory Customer Service
- Uptime Issues
- Security Features
- Setting Up a 1&1 Hosted Site
- Linux- or Windows-based servers.
- Easy-to-use website creation tools.
- No setup fee.
- Good customer support.
- Offers basic and advanced hossting packages.
- 1&1 irresistible deals
- 1&1 uptime
- Integrated products
- Uptime problems in testing.
- Lacks reseller hosting plans.
- WebsiteBuilder Plus tier is required to add code to site templates.
- Competitors offer longer money-back-guarantee periods.
- Not blogger friendly
- Setting it up can be hard
How to order a hosting packages using 1&1
- Sign in to your 1&1 Control Panel and select the important bundle. …
- In the Domains segment, click Register new domain.
- Enter the name of the desired domain and click check
- You will now get more data about your chosen area. …
- To proceed with your order, click Checkout.
Hope you enjoyed this post. So feel free If you have any question use the comment box below. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and also share to family and friends. Thanks for visiting and do come back for more info and updates.