AIRTEL 4.6 GB WITH 200 NAIRA
Airtel 4.6 GB for 200 naira is a life changing offer, because it minimizes the way we spend on mobile data. This network is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building because the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators.
The transmission towers are maintained by subsidiaries and joint venture companies of Bharti including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India, a South Africa-based telecommunications company with coverage in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East. NOTE: is not for all SIM card, but it really cool for the lucky ones.
HOW TO SUBSRCIBE AIRTEL 200 FOR 4.6 GB
- First you go to your message and send GET to 141
- Then wait for a text message that says; ”DEAR CUSTOMER CONGRATULATION! YOU CAN ENJOY 100% DATA BONUS ANYTIME” that is say you’re ready to go.
- After receiving the message above
- Recharge your line with N200 recharge card by using this code; *143*recharge card pin#, 4.6GB worth of data will be credited to you.
- Data validity is for 30 days, just like any normal subscription.
CHECKING YOUR DATA
To check your data balance just dial *223#
HOW TO CHECK FOR ELIGIBITY
Also read: iPhone XS Full Specification, Details, Release Date, Price in USA,UK, Canada, France, Nigeria, Germany
Some of us are just not lucky with this kind of stuff, that is why when they try most times it does’t work, some change sim, change phone and even change wifi still not eligible, while some just try it once and it works (eligible) . NOTE: if you are not eligible you will receive a message telling so.
1000 NAIRA FOR 23 GB
- Just like the one above,
- Five 200 naira recharge card, to makes up 1000 naira
- Then Recharge the card as usual with *143* the recharge card pin#, repeat it five times and then check your data, it will sum up to 23 GB
Hope this post was helpful use the comment box below if you have any question Thanks for visiting and do come back for more info and updates.