Godaddy hosting | Godaddy domain and plans
godaddy web hostingInc. is an American traded Internet domain recorder and web facilitating organization, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and fused in Delaware. As of May 2017, GoDaddy has roughly 17 million clients or more than 6,000 workers worldwide Because the organization is known for its promoting on TV and in the daily papers
GoDaddy was established in 1997 in Baltimore, Maryland, by business visionary Bob Parsons. Before GoDaddy, Parsons sold his budgetary programming administrations organization, Parsons Technology, to Intuit for $65 million in 1994. Parsons left his retirement in 1997 to dispatch Jomax Technologies, which later progressed toward becoming GoDaddy Group Inc. GoDaddy got a key speculation from best investment reserves, KKR, Silver Lake, or Technology Crossover Venture
Features of Godaddy web hosting
- Cpanel Access.
- Auto Script Installer.
Godaddy plans include;
- Award-winning, 24/7 support
- 1-click install of 125+ applications, including WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- 1-click purchase of additional resources
- 1 GB database storage (MySQL Linux)
- 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection
- 1-click set up for GoDaddy registered domains
- Easy-to-use, feature-rich cPanel
How to order for web hosting with Godaddy
- First you visit Godaddy website.
- secondly you select your currency depending on your country. N.B: godaddy offers twoo kinds of hosting ; which is normal hosting and wordpress hosting, depending on the one you want. But wordpress is adviceable because is the cheapest.
- Next you click on add to cart.
- Select the duration of the site (12 months is adviceable ) .
- Click on Continue.
- Type in your domain name to know whether it is available, if it is.
- Click on continue again
- Next you click on proceed to checkout.
- Now you click on new customers or returning customers if you already have an account with godaddy.
- Create a new one if you’re new to the platform, that’s all.
How to godaddy web hosting account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use.
- Click Upload Your Site.
- If your domain name isn’t currently registered here, select your transfer options.
- If your domain name isn’t pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step.
Pros and cons of Godaddy
- It Does Security Well
- GoDaddy Has Good Support And Little Down-Time
- GoDaddy Hosting Is Current On The Latest Technology
- It Is Cheap.
- GoDaddy Integrates Products Well
- GoDaddy Uses A Custom Hosting Panel
- GoDaddy’s Stance On SOPA/PIPA
- GoDaddy Limits Your Diskspace and Databases
Hope this post was helpful use the comment box below if you have any question Thanks for visiting and do come back for more info and updates.